Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using TM1 Compare with different TM1 Server Versions
Using TM1 Compare with different TM1 server versions
If TM1 Compare is installed on a server with a newer version of TM1 than another server to be connected to, then special steps must be taken to setup this connection. see attached for instructions.

Attached Files
.docx   Using TM1 Compare with different TM1 server versions.docx (Size: 43.17 KB / Downloads: 1)

Hi,

How do I download the attached file? When I click on the attachment, it takes me to a login page asking me to log on. when I log on, it displays a page that i am being taken to where I came from, and then it again lands me on a login page Smile.

(05-12-2015, 03:06 AM)kazim.rajani Wrote: Hi,

How do I download the attached file? When I click on the attachment, it takes me to a login page asking me to log on. when I log on, it displays a page that i am being taken to where I came from, and then it again lands me on a login page Smile.

Kazim,

What browser are you using?   From Chrome, it seems to work fine.    

Do you have a cookie blocking extension or add-in perhaps?   You can also try right-clicking and then select download file.

This error might also be because it was your first post and the first post is moderated (due to the amount of spammers we get daily).   Try again and let us know if you still have trouble.